Tuesday, February 24, 2015

In which I attempt to defend my funniest UK blogger title ...err... anger

Like sort sort of damn fool, I've decided to defend this blog's Funniest UK Blog title this year.

Here's the thing, the top prize is £100, and it's a nice round sum that - should I win - I might well give to a deserving cause. Possibly even somebody from these pages photographed pointing angrily at something, and deserve a little bit of redress. Hell, I'll even track down Sausage Lady and pay her back for the light ribbing she's been taking on this site.

So. Get across to The Dog's Doodahs and nominate this (or any other) blog or comedy social media account. LET'S DO SOME GOOD.

7 comments:

squigs said...

I fully expect to see a picture of you with your arms folded, looking glum if you fail to win.

Alistair Coleman said...

Challenge accepted.

Graham, in Reading said...

Duly nominated. I want to see you come to Reading to track down sausage lady :-)

Gonzoland said...

I've nominated you despite not getting any cake that was promised in the past.

TRT said...

Done.

@Gonzoland. The cake was a lie.

christina said...

Done. Best of luck!

Lord Milchester said...

Done. Thanks for the laughs.